GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northern NJ Performance shops

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I have used Josh@TCR and been very pleased. On A2B I've heard too many first hand unfavorable reviews.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Personally know at least 5 people that have had bad experiences with A2B including working cars going in and coming out broken due directly to Billy's incompetence and carelessness. Those cars had to be fixed at different shops afterwards. He ended up costing the vehicle owners almost double in repair costs. Would not recommend this shop for anything. Not even for an oil change. Go to TCR, Caste, Xlr8 or anywhere else.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
As a person who has used A2B and TCR, I drove an extra hour to go to Josh. I'm way more comfortable with Josh.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
You’re the first I’ve seen post a negative review. ??‍♂️

Online I really don't see many negative reviews but when talking to people in person there seems to be no shortage of unfavorable reviews. Ranging from him forgetting to put parts back on cars as basic as downpipe brackets, to over torquing bolts all the way up to catastrophic failures. There are far more reputable and experienced people around that are worth going to.