GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal suspension shop?

sjnbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have good experiences with shops in the bay area for suspension work? How much did they charge you? Price / quality are important. My MK7.5 is my first german car so this is all new to me.

tnthlttr

Passed Driver's Ed
Tomas sport tuning in Berkeley looks like the go to spot for vws from what I’ve seen, but I’m curious to hear other recommendations too.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
this is really good to know actually, I have a ton of work I want done by a good shop including brake upgrade, suspension, and turbo swap and downpipe etc and struggling to find the right place to help me:

I keep calling Thomas tuning for a quote, they say they'll email me, they never do, I email them multiple times for quote and no response. They seem solid by reputation but struggling to get pricing.

034 seems great with good service but holy mother of jesus the price seems crazy. they want $950 in labor only for an is38 swap for example. seems very high to me?

Griffin looks promising, any shops in south bay though? preferably someone with a dyno and tuning ability?

sjnbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
The best price I got was actually from Auto Innovations in Milpitas for install+alignment. The rest of the shops were just plain ridiculous.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Don't forget EQ tuning if your gonna do a turbo swap etc this is a no brainer, 034 install prices are absolutely ridiculous [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
If you're more northern I take my car to 2Bennet Audimotive here in Davis and there's also EQ Tuning and fairfield. Both high quality shops with great reputations.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
thanks guys, good recos.

I tried to find Neil Campos as he is close by but I can't get any response from him.

EQT and fairfield is fairly far away so was hoping for something closer but agree they are an A+ shop.

ChrisGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
if you're SR/RP area, Sonoma Autowerks in Petaluma has good pricing for installs. I had my car tuned there twice and will take it there again to go Stage 2 soon.

harry.mk7r

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, Im an authorized installer for Airlift Performance suspension and have done several bag setups around the area. Located in Turlock, Ca and have great service with reasonable pricing and warranty on the install. Contact on ig@ premierwerkz or just dm me here.

We do auto detailing including ceramic coating, Airlift Performance Bags and much more..

Hanollo

Hello, Im an authorized installer for Airlift Performance suspension and have done several bag setups around the area. Located in Turlock, Ca and have great service with reasonable pricing and warranty on the install. Contact on ig@ premierwerkz or just dm me here.

We do auto detailing including ceramic coating, Airlift Performance Bags and much more..

That's a little far for me since I'm in San Jose. Thanks though! I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
+1 for EQT
+1 for Neil Campos

Both are reputable and do good work at reasonable prices. Neil charges less as he works out of his garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk