GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Vwjoes

Hey guys, I'm selling my used euro tailights. They are the dark cherry color. There is slight damage in the housing on one piece and a slight gash as shown in the pictures. The screw part on the inside cracked from impact when I got rear ended..but easily can be glued back together without causing any disruptions with the lamp..everything works fine. It also comes with brand new harness for the amber signal to work. I'm located in the south bay area hit me up if anyone is interested..preferably pick up only. Asking price is $200 firm. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

klr-b-scl1

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my brand new Helix Black Double U Bi-Xenon Headlights. These aren't the from ebay which are not bi-xenon, I purchased these from ECS but ended up going with the facelift style lights instead.

These are in the box still brand new. Here is URL of actual lights: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-helix-parts/projector-headlight-set-with-black-strip/hvwg7hl-b~hlx/

I paid $575 and selling them for $450, my loss your gain. PM me since I dont check this thread often.

PRICE DROP $375

ubermick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
Looking for a set of as-new 19" silver Pretorias. Cash in hand, or can trade brand new black Pretorias.

mk7guru

Selling a Cobb AP for GTI. unmarried and pristine condition, all boxes, cable, case and instructions. Black faceplate. Pm me, 510 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FactoryMatt

Passed Driver's Ed
have a like new splash guard and two extra jack pads. $20 for each listing. south marin.

ubermick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
Still on the hunt for a set of silver Pretorias. (Have the black ones, not feelin' 'em!)

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!
Looking to buy stock GTI downpipe. Got one sitting in your garage? Love to take it off your hands. Pm me with mileage. Not looking to pay more than $100. Will do $150 if it’s under 10k miles.

cinderbike

Ready to race!
Selling a set of stock Potenzas with a little over 3k miles on them, local pickup only for now.

$100, Reno/Tahoe area. Willing to drive within reason.

GoGoMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Sold my car. I have 7 gallons of boost juice left.
Free if u come pick it up. I am near Elk Grove.

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
FS: Set of 4 new in box Denso IKH24part#5346 one step colder plugs
found these while I was cleaning up , was going to go stg2 on Cobb setup but have since sold the car and forgot about these
$30 shipped in a USPS flat label
or pick it up in San Jose for $25

Attachments

• 2019-12-06.jpg
    2019-12-06.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 112

nsw

Passed Driver's Ed
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg

For Sale, CTS catted downpipe for MK7 GTI w/Vibrant O2 spacer. I bought it new, then used it for 20K miles. I haul my kids, so I'm going back to quieter stock! Big performance boost with a tune or piggyback (I'm JB4).

I'm in Davis. Local pickup only, please. $250.

Last edited: