GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No sunroof and cloth? Option??

GGray

Ready to race!
Does anyone know if you can order the R without a sunroof and with cloth interior?

I detest the weight from the sunroof and leather...

The fact you can actually TURN off the stability control is great finally!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Neither sunroof or leather are standard on the UK-specification of the Mk7 Golf R.

I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to make it easier to kill yourself if you so wish.

GGray

Ready to race!
Neither sunroof or leather are standard on the UK-specification of the Mk7 Golf R.

I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to make it easier to kill yourself if you so wish.

Ahh not real sure what that comment was about... doubtful I would kill myself in a Golf R...

FYI... I have been racing and going to the track instructing for over 20 years... The Stability control on track is a major PITA to deal with since you cannot toss the car around.. I would leave it active on the street.. Since I typically don't drive like a retard on the street... I leave the ASC/DSC on all the time on the cars I currently track...Only off on track..

But good to know they are available without the dead weight in the roof and dead cow on the seats.. Of course in the US they typically load them out...