GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Like the title states, I have a BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo that I am looking to sell. Turbo comes w/wastegate calibrated from TPC already. Looking to sell because I'm thinking I want to go another route. Item is located in Colo Springs CO 80920. Paypal only. 1400 OBO + shipping!

Please PM for quickest response!

I will get pics posted today!

Last edited:
Reactions: MSH

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Do you m
Like the title states, I have a BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo that I am looking to sell. Turbo comes w/wastegate calibrated from TPC already. Looking to sell because I'm thinking I want to go another route. Item is located in Colo Springs CO 80920. Paypal only. 1400 + shipping!

Please PM for quickest response!

I will get pics posted today!

Do you mean stage 3? TPC doesn't show a stage 2 on their website. What did you decide to go with?

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Do you mean stage 3? TPC doesn't show a stage 2 on their website. What did you decide to go with?

It is not listed on his site (I'm not sure why?) but there is a stage 2 and a stage 1 TPC20. I may be looking at the RX450 or RX500 turbo.. I want something that will spool pretty decently since I'm at elevation.

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
Not to derail OP’s FS thread here, but how much difference in spool would a TD05 turbine wheel be expected to provide over the TD06SL2 used in most of the other available hybrids?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't know what wheel TPC uses in the stage 2 but when I drive at altitude (6000') I'm happy with the spool on my Stage 3 TPC20.

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
OP is also at altitude and I drive a 1.8T. Good to hear it works well for you.

Stage 2 TPC uses a TD05 turbine wheel. Your Stage 3 uses a bigger TD06, not sure if it’s the faster spooling TD06SL2 wheel used in the Tomioka/EQT or larger TD06H.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Man, if you would have posted this a couple months ago I would have driven down from Denver and snagged it from you! It really came down to the Vortex std and TPC20 for me with our high elevation. Would have rather had the Stage 3 TPC20 since it's closest to the Vortex standard, which I ended up getting, but I would have went for the Stage 2 for a good deal like this one.
If I could only convince my wife to let us sell our old 4runner, pick up an Alltrack or GSW, I would grab it. GLWS man!