GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I've been following the lockout ever since it started and i'm done with waiting. It's killing me that there is no hockey. :frown:. Anyways, if the season starts the Blackhawks will win the cup. :thumbsup:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I've been following the lockout ever since it started and i'm done with waiting. It's killing me that there is no hockey. :frown:. Anyways, if the season starts the Blackhawks will win the cup. :thumbsup:

#1 I knew the season was over when they cancelled the winter classic.

#2 the Hawks are never going to win with a watered down lineup and Crawford in net.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I agree with you on both. Except i knew that the season was done during the summer. If they wanted hockey, they would've done something by now. and Crawford isn't s strong number 1 goalie. As far as i can remember, the Hawks have always had a goalie problem. Minus the teams back in the 20-90's.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I'm bummed there is no hockey but things could be worse since my Kings won the cup :happyanim:

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
The Hawks are my number one team. After they lost to the Coyotes, i wanted them to win the cup. And Mike Smith got beyond lucky last season. He won't do it again.

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I live across from the PNC arena where the Carolina Hurricaes play. The arena looks so sad. and local businesses are in a lot of trouble without the hockey fans coming in. my GF usually runs into teh players at the airport she works at. Even had lunch with Cam Ward one time talking about a game we went too.

But i'm on the players side. The owners are asses. Bettman is ruining hockey for everyone who is a fan of the the NHL.

But last time their was a lockout the Hurricanes won a cup so....

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I live across from the PNC arena where the Carolina Hurricaes play. The arena looks so sad. and local businesses are in a lot of trouble without the hockey fans coming in. my GF usually runs into teh players at the airport she works at. Even had lunch with Cam Ward one time talking about a game we went too.

But i'm on the players side. The owners are asses. Bettman is ruining hockey for everyone who is a fan of the the NHL.

But last time their was a lockout the Hurricanes won a cup so....

That's cool man! I went to a Hurricanes game when the played the Mighty Ducks and that was when Kariya was the Captain. That's saying a lot on my end. Lol. But it sucks not watching Saturday night hockey. I want Bettman to stop being a bitch and save some of the season. I'm bored without hockey.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
First off, you think the dumb ass owners would have learned from the last time they did this... As I remeber correctly before the last lock-out NHL gmaes were on ESPN, after the lockout Versus, tell me how that helped hockey? Most sports loving Americans don't give a shit about hockey (like me) and this is just killing thier chance to profit from hockey in the next 5-10 years. I know Canadian's love the shit, but they don't really count...

Second, I am actaully HAPPY there is no hockey so I don't have to listen to all these dumbass Sharks fans around here who think the Sharks are like some sort of divine gift to Hockey. That's when I remind the locals the Red Wings have won almost as many Stanly Cups as Sharks have seasons in exsistance.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
It wassn't the winter classic, but I went to one of the first outdoor hockey games that kicked off that "Winter Classic" trend and that was Michigan at MSU played at Spartian Staduim... there was like 77,000 people there back in 05.

Considering the "Big House" aka Michigan Staduim where my beloved Wolverines play seats 115,000 easy this years winter classic would have broke the worldwide attendace record for any hockey game... maybe next year... or maybe not.