GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NGK RS7 Plugs and other RS7 plug options thread

enlightened1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have four new Audi OEM RS7 plugs I'll sell for $40, no tax, and free shipping. These are the OEM BERUs, not NGK. Pay using PayPal only. Contact me if you're interested. -Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 807

TyTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed these NGK RS7 plugs(M) at 30k along with the new revised coil packs from Borg Warner.. I went stage 2 at 24k without changing plugs and I can honestly say the combo of RS7 plugs and coil packs woke the tune up.. A LOT! I definitely recommend these if you are tuned! All 4 came pre gapped at .24 so I just dropped them right in. Smoothed out the idle a bit too.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I grabbed another set of RS7 plugs from AZ Autohauz and finally got around to installing them yesterday. The old ones were visibly worn (checked the gap, .030) and darker in color than I'd like to see. The new ones were a different part number and didn't say VAG on them or the box. Still Beru, made in France but not OEM Audi branded

The new plugs looked identical to the previous set outside of the markings

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
What plugs do you guys recommend for an APR Stage 1 H/O GTi tune? I'm needing to replace plugs.

Thanks!!!!

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Yes, those appear to be the right ones. Several other places online have them cheaper, with free shipping, so shop around. You can get them in a set too.

What sites have them cheaper?