GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NGK RS7 Plugs and other RS7 plug options thread

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I can't find the NGKs. Might get the Alternative. How often or by how many miles do the Beru RS7 plugs need to be changed?

If you're modded/tuned I think we're changing them out every 10,000 miles.
If my car was stock I would personally do them every 15,000-20,000 miles.

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
If you're modded/tuned I think we're changing them out every 10,000 miles.
If my car was stock I would personally do them every 15,000-20,000 miles.

Thanks guys. Was wondering though how the RS7 could use these plugs safely for double the miles a tuned GTI can. Interesting

Hotfart

Ready to race!
FYI, ECS Tuning is showing 06K905601M as back in stock. Ordered a set, and they gave me an expected ship date of today. Be forewarned, shipping is ridiculous at about $20.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
FYI, ECS Tuning is showing 06K905601M as back in stock. Ordered a set, and they gave me an expected ship date of today. Be forewarned, shipping is ridiculous at about $20.

If shipping in the US shipping is usually free for purchase $49 and up. If you have already been charged, I'd ask for credit back for shipping.

Hotfart

Ready to race!
If shipping in the US shipping is usually free for purchase $49 and up. If you have already been charged, I'd ask for credit back for shipping.

Good catch. I gave them a shout and they adjusted the charge to reflect free shipping. The new total is $61.

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
Just had the NGK RS7 plugs gapped to .025 and installed. Smoother idle and car runs really nice. Was on stock plugs for about 10.8 k