Eventuri Intake System
APR turbo inlet elbow
PS4S tires on Pretoria

What do you guys think I should go with next for more fun
I'm considering :

Rear Sway bar
Exhaust System
Haldex tune
Turbo upgrade... (I don't want to rebuild the motor for stage 3 though... Just looking for 2+)

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I'm currently running:
APR Stage 2 software
AMS Downpipe
IE Intercooler
Eventuri Intake System
APR turbo inlet elbow
PS4S tires on Pretoria

What do you guys think I should go with next for more fun
I'm considering :

Rear Sway bar
Exhaust System
Haldex tune
Turbo upgrade... (I don't want to rebuild the motor for stage 3 though... Just looking for 2+)

Your car is faster without improved braking, or handling. I'd look into those categories to keep things rounded out. Something like a rear sway bar is a good start, but consider coilovers, springs, shocks, depending on your preferences there. A big brake kit or some variation or brake upgrade will give you some added whoa to your go. It's important to be able to remove speed too.

boostin1004

Ready to race!
i was in the same boat as you. after going for a weekend carving up some mountains, i put on some rear sway bars. its definitely improved on the understeer of the car. FYI i'm also lowered on mss coils

Aussie R

Ready to race!
I'm very similar to OP. I added Rear sway bar and end links for handling improvement. It's a nice upgrade for minimal cost with no negative affects.

I then added Res delete to the Bangs and pops tune which now I can hear nicely as still bit too reserved with just DP. If you have the $ then cat back would be even better.

Maybe a P3 gauge or similar to monitor boost, timings, inlet temps etc? I have the Scangauge 2 as fairly cheap and shows 4 things at once.

I don't feel need for more power but things the above have given me improved driving experience.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Motor/trans mounts

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
I'm with the majority. Motor, xmission mounts w dogbone insert to handle your engine flopping around with the power you already have. Rear stabilizer was one of my first mods. Cheap and really tightens up car sway.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Consider getting port injection. That will give you roughly 70wtq and 30/40whp by adding that.

On a stock turbo? Unless you're also talking about custom tuning for full E85 or something of that nature Stage 2 power levels don't need any additional fueling.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
On a stock turbo? Unless you're also talking about custom tuning for full E85 or something of that nature Stage 2 power levels don't need any additional fueling.

Oh totally!

I’m running on my is38 with full E85 UM tuned. 1300CC injectors, 450 walbro, and flex fuel sensor. Sucker rips now

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Oh totally!

I’m running on my is38 with full E85 UM tuned. 1300CC injectors, 450 walbro, and flex fuel sensor. Sucker rips now
And that's definitely one option for spending $2000 (plus dumping his current tune investment) on the stock turbo to really maximize it but... Haha

I think you might give a bit more information with that advice next time.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
And that's definitely one option for spending $2000 (plus dumping his current tune investment) on the stock turbo to really maximize it but... Haha

I think you might give a bit more information with that advice next time.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

I figured most people know how port injection works and the amazing benefits of running pure E85 on our cars.

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/809526-UM-E85-flex-fuel-tune

$3,800 all-in and around 370/380whp and over 400wtq now. I am at 5,000 elevation so that makes me lose a bit there.