GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New years resolutions for 2013

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Haha. I'm pretty stumped myself since she is equipped w/ different parts. Every year I tell myself I wanna get abs. I gave up in 2012. That sht is just too hard to do. I can't commit to that kind of diet constantly...

I guess a good goal would be to complete all my mod wants this year. I think I only have clutch, tails, and trans puck replacement. But I also want to swap my exhaust to a quieter one and get a softer suspension.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
My man! Now that's a car worth the time.

it's so hard because it needs so much work:
tires, brakes, power steering, power brakes, paint and new door skin, etc. i have a new tranny i want to throw in it but it needs to be rebuilt, also need to rebuild my BRAND new rear end because i didn't break it in correctly so now it howls and sounds terrible.

but its my baby and i love it haha. but i also love my TDI and want to mod that so it doesn't help.

Dom1

Ready to race!
-Finish with my on/off girlfriend of 4 years
-Do what makes me happy, mod my car, go for spirited drives
-Focus on my friends and not just vaginas
-Being 20, realize that I do not need a women at this point in my life

Thats about it other then spending time with my loving family :D

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
-Finish with my on/off girlfriend of 4 years
-Do what makes me happy, mod my car, go for spirited drives
-Focus on my friends and not just vaginas
-Being 20, realize that I do not need a women at this point in my life

Thats about it other then spending time with my loving family :D

:confused:

I think you got it all wrong. Need to get rid of that ONE (problem) girl and find as many more as you can while you're young!!

Dom1

Ready to race!
:confused:

I think you got it all wrong. Need to get rid of that ONE (problem) girl and find as many more as you can while you're young!!

Ive been worrying too much about finding the right one, but have been screwing around regardless.

Now if I can find a girl into cars and shares my interests ill be back with a GF in no time.. haha :D

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
- study hard and get a job after passing the bar
- keep having lots of sex! :D

Wish I could say the same.

I accomplished one of my goals last night by ending it with my boyfriend. We agreed to end it as friends. Maybe our friendship will have a benefit or two down the road. But I've made it clear I'm not waiting around for him to grow up and commit.

Hit the gym yesterday as well.

My day 1 went well....I hope I can say the same at day 7 or day 30

twistid

Ready to race!
Eat more, continue school, spend less money on guns.

I've already failed all of these in the first few days of 2013 :p

twistid

Ready to race!
Every year I tell myself I wanna get abs. I gave up in 2012. That sht is just too hard to do. I can't commit to that kind of diet constantly...

It's only hard to get them to begin with, once you have them its somewhat easy to maintain. Yes diet is the biggest thing, but if you consistently keep your cardio up, you can pretty much eat whatever you want. Or atleast have a cheater meal once or twice a week :thumbsup: Don't give up!!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Wish I could say the same.

I accomplished one of my goals last night by ending it with my boyfriend. We agreed to end it as friends. Maybe our friendship will have a benefit or two down the road. But I've made it clear I'm not waiting around for him to grow up and commit.

Hit the gym yesterday as well.

My day 1 went well....I hope I can say the same at day 7 or day 30

Nice.

I'm stuck on vacation so all I can do is some crossfit style workouts. It's been raining like a damn monsoon so the hiking I had planed the last couple of days got F'd. Going to my friend's ranch on Sunday we'll fish, shoot and blow up stuff.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a fun yet safe night.

With a new year usually comes new goals. Some people are successful, while others drop their resolutions within a month.

Did you make resolutions this year? If so, share them! It'll be fun to see if anyone makes any progress.

Mine:
-get back into shape
-smoke less weed (Keyword: less)
-take up dance classes again
-dump my on&off again bf for good so I can move on with my life

Holy fuck... Take away the dance lessons and switch "bf" with "gf" and we are like new years resolutions buds. (not that kinda bud, silly!)

Edit: it's not that I'm out of shape because I'm active with all sorts of shit: hiking biking, skiing, baseball, basketball, etc... I just never actually work out.

Last edited: