GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New VW Wheels for the R

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Just picked up these new VW wheels today for my Golf R. Going to coat them and then get some Summer Tires. Can't wait for Spring to get them on!
VW Passat R Wheels.JPG

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
What's the name of that wheel? What are they off of?

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
What's the name of that wheel? What are they off of?

These are the new 2020 VW Passat R Line Wheels

19 x8"
57.1 Hub
5 x 122 Bolt Pattern
Same Lugs
ET 48 Offset
Direct Bolt On for my Golf R

They have a cool Modern Look (kind of like an Audi Wheel)

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
What is the weight of these? Why not go with a really light weight aftermarket wheel? Just wondering.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
What is the weight of these? Why not go with a really light weight aftermarket wheel? Just wondering.
Look to be 25.6lbs each.

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 R DSG
This old timer will become enthused with VW options -- any style -- when they offer forged options as on a Focus RS or Subaru STI.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
This old timer will become enthused with VW options -- any style -- when they offer forged options as on a Focus RS or Subaru STI.
Audi has a few forged 17" and 19" wheels that will fit our cars. I have a pair of forged 17" Q5 wheels for the winter and forged 19" R8 wheels for the summer.

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R

I have APR wheels now for summers, but I just love this new style. Simple as that. Could care less about weight. I'm not driving on a race track, lol. People make way to much over weight. I think they will look sharp on my Lapiz Blue R, with the Black gloss insets that match the black gloss trim on the car.

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
I think those will look great. I love the oem route for vw wheels, so I'm very curious to see how they look on your R.