GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the Forum

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Not yet. I hope to work on it later in the week. I have to rewire under hood. idk but 1-2 days work? Happy there is no paint damage and I think a quality farmer level repair will be all I do. I may do a new harness in winter but that is a serious time commitment.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Gotcha. I’ve never used it on any car, so I know nothing about it.
Proper installation of a quality PPF will not yellow.

JohnEldon

Car(s)
2016 Golf Sportwagen
Hello all. Newest newbie here. I have been active in Passatworld B5 forum for about 15 years, and it has saved me a ton of money, time, and grief with that car. My wife and I are diehard wagon fans, so our current stable includes our beloved silver 2001 Passat wagon, 20-valve1.8T, B5 platform shared with the Audi A4/A6 (longitudinal engine orientation), and our red 2016 Golf Sportwagen, third-generation 16-valve 1.8T.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Hello all. Newest newbie here. I have been active in Passatworld B5 forum for about 15 years, and it has saved me a ton of money, time, and grief with that car. My wife and I are diehard wagon fans, so our current stable includes our beloved silver 2001 Passat wagon, 20-valve1.8T, B5 platform shared with the Audi A4/A6 (longitudinal engine orientation), and our red 2016 Golf Sportwagen, third-generation 16-valve 1.8T.

We had two Passat wagons when the kids were young. Great cars. I still have the Bentley manual hanging around. Welcome to the forum.

JohnEldon

Car(s)
2016 Golf Sportwagen
Our elder son and daughter-in-law have two sons, age 6 and almost 4, so the Golf has a Recaro baby seat for grandparent duty. Our son drives a 2002 B6 A4, and his wife drives a 2018 Tiguan, which shares a lot of engine and chassis hardware with our Golf. Here's the little guy getting a driving lesson on my son's "millennial anti-theft device."

Attachments

• Erik_stickshift_20200314_115651.jpg
    Erik_stickshift_20200314_115651.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 55

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Hi John and welcome.

I’m new too, but I’ve already learned a ton.

Great forum and a very welcoming group of folks.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Congrats. Red was actually my first choice, but I got such a good deal on a black one because it had been sitting on the lot for awhile. Also my past 2 GTI were all black and I’m even picking up another black MK3 from my wife’s cousin here soon.

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Congrats. Red was actually my first choice, but I got such a good deal on a black one because it had been sitting on the lot for awhile. Also my past 2 GTI were all black and I’m even picking up another black MK3 from my wife’s cousin here soon.
Nice.

To be honest, my absolute first choice would’ve been cornflower blue, but the tornado red is definitely growing on me.