GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New R, How's she look

TheInstallGuy

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats on the new car!
Your first mod should be photography lessons though :D

Kinetic89

lol...poor guy. Just wanted to show off his new car and gets ripped apart. Not denying that the quality could be improved, but its still funny.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
lol...poor guy. Just wanted to show off his new car and gets ripped apart. Not denying that the quality could be improved, but its still funny.

Heh, nah, I was just super drunk and got out and gave the car a full polish at like 3 am. The paint is actually 4 years old with Opticoat.

I gotta change the oil this weekend, so I'll get some non potato pictures in the sun.:D

Bdurrell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Z06
Here's a pic of MY new Golf R....

Attachments

• 20190810_151332.jpg
    20190810_151332.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 219

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
Some days I miss having a grey VW, but my GLI and TDI were both grey, needed a change. Also black R's are invisible to police (and everyone else) on the road.
Actual recent images. Last weekend's wash job.

Last edited:

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
Bonus points for anyone that can suggest an affordable flow or forged wheel in 18x9 that look like these. I spent way too much time trying to find the exact wheel look I wanted, but these are like 29 pounds each. I bought them when I had my TDI so performance wasn't priority 1.

e: double plus bonus, extra pictures of the struggle to keep your car looking not garbage.

Concrete golfball kicked up by a truck I was 50 feet behind
truck tire kicked up by a hillbilly that I was also at my normal hypermiling distance.

What I'm learning is that I should be tailgating to minimize the damage from people that hit every thing in the road.

Spent around 4 hours a couple weeks back playing pdr guy. Felt dirty drilling into the underside of the hood since both hits were above the bracing.

By no means perfect, but at least its not a shining diamond in a goats asshole.

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Bonus points for anyone that can suggest an affordable flow or forged wheel in 18x9 that look like these. I spent way too much time trying to find the exact wheel look I wanted, but these are like 29 pounds each. I bought them when I had my TDI so performance wasn't priority 1.

Rotiform RSE - Look pretty close ??