GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
define hybrid vs full frame idn man, i'm new here

That pass was made by Tyler Aul, who currently holds the 1/4 mile record for a MQB GTI, and his turbo is a EFR7163 which is a full frame turbo. Your hybrid turbos are the EQT Vortex turbos, the DBV2's, Littco's, and the RX's and so on. They are hybrids because they use the IS20 and IS38 housings.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
That pass was made by Tyler Aul, who currently holds the 1/4 mile record for a MQB GTI, and his turbo is a EFR7163 which is a full frame turbo. Your hybrid turbos are the EQT Vortex turbos, the DBV2's, Littco's, and the RX's and so on. They are hybrids because they use the IS20 and IS38 housings.
thank you, i figured it was along that line since the name implies.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Well i used to view the thread and view times here and there. I clicked on it, and it showed the file was in the owners trash. So I made a copy per google instructions and I guess now I am the owner
1601491640505.png

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Not sure if any of you follow mk7.dream on Instagram but he recently set the IS20 record with 11.352 @ 118.09. Car seems pretty much maxed out prep-wise.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Not sure if any of you follow mk7.dream on Instagram but he recently set the IS20 record with 11.352 @ 118.09. Car seems pretty much maxed out prep-wise.
Now he needs to go big turbo and fueling and go after the APR record.