GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Walk me through it lol. Called Iroz a couple times yesterday but just voicemail.

Would love to do the setup that was mentioned in that screenshot.

Mine is in center console and 100% reversible. Theres a cheap way to do this and a more pricey one.

rafycotto

Ready to race!
My best 2 slip today.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Stock turrrrrbo

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Are there any IS38s in 10s? I don't think there are. 11.0x is MOVING.

Thanks Diggs. No 10s but that has been my goal all along. I think a 1.493 sixty should do the trick..

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Stock turrrrrbo

That’s killer! What tires?

The trap is just like mine, but you got nearly .3 seconds on me at the 60’. Times line up perfectly then ;)

— Ed

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
you should be a hand model. seriously though, what kind of weight reduction have you done to the car?
congrats btw

Thanks, my wife loves my dirty fingers as well :rolleyes:

Light battery, seats out and STM drag brakes

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
That’s killer! What tires?

The trap is just like mine, but you got nearly .3 seconds on me at the 60’. Times line up perfectly then ;)

— Ed

M&H Slicks. She's got a bit more in her if you give me another couple weeks to play.. I replied to your PM, waiting to hear back.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks Diggs. No 10s but that has been my goal all along. I think a 1.493 sixty should do the trick..
Your killing it man. You and your Rs 60s are insane. So jelly. I went to the strip this weekend also trying to get into 10s and got really similar times. My power is down though because I usually trap 126-128 mph.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk