- 14.006 @ 102.27mph
- 2.366 60'
- 1059 ft elevation (Heartland Park, Topeka KS)
- MK7 GTI 2.0T
- 3 gallons E85 + remainder of the tank 0% ethanol 91 octane (equaling E20-ish)
- 3200 lbs with driver (approximately, 2 door 6MT with full interior)
- Stock all seasons @ 22psi
- JB1 with map as-shipped (no tweaks to the map yet)
- 85 degrees, gusty with 15-25 mph headwinds
Also have an Autotech intake, 034 dogbone insert, and the torque limiter & ESC have been disabled via OBD11.
I was really hoping to break into the 13's at around 104 mph. Maybe next year with no headwind.
Drop that 60' time down and you'll be deep into the 13's. I also don't think the E85 is really doing anything since you are not tuned to take advantage of it. It might help a tiny bit, but not as much as it would be if you were able to change the timing specifically for the E85