GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New MK7 owner in NoVA

Invictus1

Hey everyone! I just picked up my GTI last week. Its a 2dr SE w/ lighting package and deep black pearl. Already tinted need to do vagcom work next.

dc22

Ready to race!
Hey - congrats! When you had your tint done, where they able to get to the small window just above the mirrors? If so, who did your tint?

Invictus1

I got the tint done yesterday. They did get the small a-pillar windows with out issue and they were very quick as well. Check out national window tint in Chantilly, Virginia

dc22

Ready to race!
Nice thanks man! Did you go with 35s? I also need to do the vagcom stuff too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jillybean9

I picked up my GTI Autobahn last week and will be tinting the windows tomorrow. Any suggestions as to the % I should get? I was thinking of just doing the back windows. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I picked up my GTI Autobahn last week and will be tinting the windows tomorrow. Any suggestions as to the % I should get? I was thinking of just doing the back windows. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do 50 front and 35 rear, 50 feels close to nothing on inside, but it does make a difference when you get in a non tinted car when under sunlight, atleast with 3m fx premium.

Im considering 35 fronts but i dont want hassle with the cops...

Invictus1

The state limit in va is 50 front 35 rear. I went with 35 because it looks good and I have the additional sunshading on my registration. I know very few people who have been pulled over for 35%. When I have my mk5 gti it was 15% never got pulled for it until I moved to leesburg