GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Members who want to be part of our "I can help out" club, look here!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I felt this thread needed to be created, in order to bump ocassionally, for new folks to see.

We have a running list of members all over the country that show their names, skill sets and special tools they have available for your assistance. So over on clubB5 back in my Passat days, we had a master list of all the members by state and then city....which was a sticky thread for quick reference for those traveling. It helped multiple folks that needed an extra coil pack on a family vacation, VCDS help or even for those that had a massive break down away from home and their tools and needed immediate help. It was completely voluntary for those that didn't mind being reached out to, especially for those that have automotive tools and know-how. If you'd like to be part of this list, please PM me or reply in the thread listed below.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/member-list-by-state-thread.364900/
-swcrow

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bumperoo now that it's in the right forum! Thanks mods!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
jimdog...gotcha

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
bump this up

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
ReadTheBook...you're added

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Anyone?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hoosier1661 and fullspoolbella...you're added

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bumping this up, cause no one looks at stickies anymore....lol.

If you want to put throw your hat in the ring to help traveling club members, let me know and I'll add you. Just PM me your name, skill level and tools/garage available and I'll add you!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI