GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
My grey Ampliforms are on my car finally!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Finally put the winters on, love how they look. I run Rennforms for summer.

Mars1

Ready to race!
Last edited:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
If you're interested, I've got a nice set of 42 Draft Designs centric 8mm spacers fit for these exact wheels if you want them. I'll give them to you for half price, I used them 1 day.

these in 8mm- http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-5x112-wheel-hubcentric-wheel-spacers/

I'm actually running these exact ones right now on the fronts and their 10mm on the back, also have 2 sets of their 5mm. Thanks for offer though. For anyone considering spacers with Konigs these are by far the best.

caleb.mk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 DSG
18x8.5 Ampliforms in the Graphite ordered. Backordered for 3 weeks but now I have something to look forward to!
Will post pics here when they are installed on my pure white.

DaButcher

Ready to race!
So i really want the ampliforms but I can't decide between colors. I think the bronze looks OK on black but sometimes i think it looks a little tacky with the red and everything. Is the grey light enough to look different than the black? Because i have never been a fan of black on black

alnation1

Passed Driver's Ed
My "18 GTI DSG

here is grey on blue, maybe you can get a sense........................

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,089
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,032

CozzaFrenzy808

'17 Wolfsburg on stock ride height. Indy 500 245/40/18.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Lots of bronze on grey. Love that combo.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Been searching for hours trying to find if anyone had any luck with the rennform in 17s clearing the pp or golf r brakes. All I've seen are 18s and they do fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Been searching for hours trying to find if anyone had any luck with the rennform in 17s clearing the pp or golf r brakes. All I've seen are 18s and they do fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Have you emailed konig? I used vehicle search on discount tire and they say it will fit.