GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Konig flow formed really can’t be beat for the price. My rennforms arrived last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me that's not a clamp-on caliper cover.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
It’s not. He painted it and did a custom decal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Ugh, I just bought some 305Forged FT101wheels on a Black Friday sale.

If these were around then I would have bought these, I love the blocky nature.

What a sharp wheel.

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
Have to agree. The Hypergram is a great wheel from a technical standpoint, but I'm really not a fan of the look in larger sizes. They look great in 15x8.5 with a 245 on a Miata, but don't think they scale up very well. Too much barrel thickness. However, if they're track wheels than who cares :D

These new Ampliform ones look really good. Wish they had them in black.

Some really great new flow formed wheels coming out at great price points. My flow formed wheel/tire combo setup knocked off 44lbs of un-sprung weight over the stock Austins.

They come in gunmetal gray, close enough to be black

funks

Ready to race!
Any updates?

I'm looking at Konig Hypergram (HG8851243G)

18x8.5
Offset 43MM
5x112

I know the 235/40/R18 are slightly smaller diameter wise than 235/35/R19's and with the 8.5 inch wheels, will be slightly stretched as well. Wanted to go with the 245/40/R18's instead which has a 1/4 inch taller diameter than the the stockers. Additionally, the 245's are a bit more common as well as thats the default tire size for 08+ STI's

relatively cheaper per tire as well (252.97$ for the MP4S @ 19's vs 210.97$ @ 18's vs 197.32$ @ 17's)

10mm wider, and 1/4 taller - you guys think it'll rub? Stock suspension, not planning on lowering the car at all.

I actually want to go with the 17x8's coupled with 235/40R17s but the 18 is a good compromise.

Last edited:

funks

Ready to race!
I purchased the Dekagram 18x8.5 43 Offset 5x112 Bolt pattern along with

245/40/R18's Michelin Pilot Super Sports (less than 160$ per tire at Tire Rack, being clearanced).

Still waiting for the 2018 Golf R..