GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

Mars1

Ready to race!
Last edited:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Ride
08 R32, 07 BMW 328i
If you're interested, I've got a nice set of 42 Draft Designs centric 8mm spacers fit for these exact wheels if you want them. I'll give them to you for half price, I used them 1 day.

these in 8mm- http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-5x112-wheel-hubcentric-wheel-spacers/
I'm actually running these exact ones right now on the fronts and their 10mm on the back, also have 2 sets of their 5mm. Thanks for offer though. For anyone considering spacers with Konigs these are by far the best.

caleb.mk7

Ready to race!
18x8.5 Ampliforms in the Graphite ordered. Backordered for 3 weeks but now I have something to look forward to!
Will post pics here when they are installed on my pure white.

dbutcherMK6

Ready to race!
So i really want the ampliforms but I can't decide between colors. I think the bronze looks OK on black but sometimes i think it looks a little tacky with the red and everything. Is the grey light enough to look different than the black? Because i have never been a fan of black on black

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Been searching for hours trying to find if anyone had any luck with the rennform in 17s clearing the pp or golf r brakes. All I've seen are 18s and they do fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Crild

Go Kart Champion
Been searching for hours trying to find if anyone had any luck with the rennform in 17s clearing the pp or golf r brakes. All I've seen are 18s and they do fine.

Have you emailed konig? I used vehicle search on discount tire and they say it will fit.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Have you emailed konig? I used vehicle search on discount tire and they say it will fit.
Perfect thanks. I'm not too worried at this point they're already ordered lol I didn't think about the clearance and said shit I need to research. It's my gti pp but if it fits golf r it should he fine. Close I'm sure.

Crild

Go Kart Champion
Perfect thanks. I'm not too worried at this point they're already ordered lol I didn't think about the clearance and said shit I need to research. It's my gti pp but if it fits golf r it should he fine. Close I'm sure.

Same brakes.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Back could use a spacer but they fit nicely. Stupid light compared to my previous 19s. I weighed these at 17 pounds. Night and day difference in handling.