GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Kia Logo vs Nine Inch Nails

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Kia's puzzling new logo has a vague similarity to the logo used by the '90s band Nine Inch Nails. In any case, I'm not a fan of Kia's attempt at rebranding.

1635034383528.png

1635034417611.png

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Chisel_86

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 GTI
I think their new branding is fresh and much more stylish than before. They are going for edgier and sportier across the line and I think they are doing a good job of it.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I think Kia would be better off just changing their name all together
I absolutely agree. I still have a hard time taking a car company seriously that actually used a BOGO sales strategy in the beginning.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You know...I don't think I've even seen an older kia on the road in a long time. I'm sure they've all broken down.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You know...I don't think I've even seen an older kia on the road in a long time. I'm sure they've all broken down.
This particular older Kia had a value of -$39, you read that correct it had a NEGATIVE value :ROFLMAO:

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Except you got their logo wrong…

Thank you. It's funny that you mention that because I thought the trailing "N" was reversed, but couldn't find a graphic to support it. My memory was rooted in the videogame Quake (from 1996) where one of the weapons was a nail gun I think. The proper reversed N matches the Kia logo even better. :D

1635191455180.png

1635191754281.png

1635191944726.png

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Dodge/Chrysler had a K car in the 80's
Aw yiss, them's my roots!

I got started in turbo cars with a Shelby Charger that I bought off ebay for $1k, and then eventually had all sorts of Turbo Dodges. Omnis, Shadows, a Dakota, a Caravan, etc. I always thought the Omni and the mk1/mk2 Golf looked a lot alike. Also, the history of Carol Shelby, Dodge, the Viper, GLH/GLH-S, and Mitsubishi back in the day is a really interesting story -- and became the foundation for what eventually turned into the Neon SRT-4.

Donovan's Garage was the best!