GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTD owner from Northern Ireland

ikcarus

This is exactly what I was looking for! Looking to get my diamond cut alloys painted. I’ve a grey gtd with norgora alloys - looking to paint them darker and paint calipers red. Any recommendations for where to get painted? I’m banbridge direction.
I'm Banbridge as well, and recently got my GTD wheels recut bu MJE in cooks town. Great job. Canavans in Lurgan are good too

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
So the GTD went last week after a great 6 years. Now time for the MK8 GTI, picked it up last week from England a 2021 model with only 10500 miles. 1st car with DSG absolutely love it.

IMG_2300.jpeg
IMG_2328.jpeg

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
So the GTD went last week after a great 6 years. Now time for the MK8 GTI, picked it up last week from England a 2021 model with only 10500 miles. 1st car with DSG absolutely love it.

View attachment 283172

Saw your post over on golfgtiforum.co.uk; car looks great 😎. Fingers crossed it’s a good one and not affected by the software gremlins that have been reported by some mk8 Golf owners on various forums.

Enjoy your new car.

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
thanks so far so good, don’t seem to have any issues with the software. Hopefully it stays that way. Totally different drive to the GTD, very sharp and direct .