GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Golf R - ordered

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
That's just nuts!!!!! I've seen a few companies that are highly recommended there's limelite, transformer motors, autohaus and we can even ask Basil bout the one he used which was a few minutes from future motors

M.Basil

They quoted me AED 3,500 for the whole parts, painting and installation. To be honest this is insane!! very expensive. :( any suggestions!!

3,500 for how many parts painting and installation that is?

That's just nuts!!!!! I've seen a few companies that are highly recommended there's limelite, transformer motors, autohaus and we can even ask Basil bout the one he used which was a few minutes from future motors

Let me know once you've got the parts, i'll help you in painting and installation. :)

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
Well I've got no probs with that :D but for me I will not be able to buy those items until the end of July as well. will keep you updated on the pricing. TC

Hey buddy, are you still on for placing an order for the otteinger kit, I'm expecting my car in 3 weeks time so am keen to place the order now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahmoodys

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Melv,

Sorry been out of the country for a while now. Anyways, I'm not 100% sure on when I'm ready to buy the kit, but definitely want to place and order either by the end of August or the end of September. Don't want to hold you back but that's my time frame. Cheers bro and have fun with that R.

MELVIN ANDREWS

Ready to race!
Hey Melv,

Sorry been out of the country for a while now. Anyways, I'm not 100% sure on when I'm ready to buy the kit, but definitely want to place and order either by the end of August or the end of September. Don't want to hold you back but that's my time frame. Cheers bro and have fun with that R.

Hey buddy, no worries. I'll prob start with the mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk