GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Honestly, that dyno graph seems like the sweet spot for my power goals and I really don't want to go beyond HPFP at this point. I'm assuming you still have decent fueling headroom with the HPFP?

gingercabrio

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R, Cabrio VR6
For american crowd, dyno in ft-lbs
Horsepower and N-m on the same graph makes my brain hurt.

You're in it to win it by 3000rpm, must be a blast. Was this tuned with a speed sensor or just using theoretical limits based on the compressor chart?

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Jesus, the cut scenes on all the parts in that video can trigger epilepsy,

uranorab8

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
View attachment 239312
Finished my live tunes with Ed last week. This is the powermax gt2260 stage 1 turbo dyno (mustang dyno) results. The thicker lines are ethanol and thin is 91 octane. Unfortunately there’s some sort of bug on the Cobb AP preventing the mpi from turning on before 3500rpm on my2019 cars hence the flat spot between 3k-3500. Pretty happy overall, i really like that my power goes all the way to redline but still retains decent low end for daily driving.
Just wanted to update my latest and final revision to this tune with the power max stg1. Car feels livelier, much happier at low rpm’s now with mpi available at those engine speeds and a lot more fun to drive especially in an urban environment where I don’t get to rev it out.
EA490F33-AA39-438C-98E8-A79BB2720B72.jpeg

wascally wabbitt

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Just wanted to update my latest and final revision to this tune with the power max stg1. Car feels livelier, much happier at low rpm’s now with mpi available at those engine speeds and a lot more fun to drive especially in an urban environment where I don’t get to rev it out. View attachment 262575

Looks very healthy. What supporting mods are you running??

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
So it makes the same power as the IS38+ from EQT? What is the bottleneck here? Shopping for smol turbo upgrade and I see this one is $400 more.