GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England guy moved to New Bern, NC!

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
Hey just wanted to introduce myself to you guys in this area! I moved here back in September of last year from RI. Definitely loving the weather considering I washed my car yesterday in 70 degree weather! I'm out of the New Bern area and I have VCDS if anyone needs it around here. Love to see if there are any meetups or anyone close by. I see some GTIs moving about the area! Second pic was before some bumper plugs to get rid of that terrible front plate bracket.

Attachments

• PXL_20220109_184130161.jpg
    PXL_20220109_184130161.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • PXL_20211109_213429287.jpg
    PXL_20211109_213429287.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Welcome! I love New Bern… We used to make weekend trips there all the time when I was in school in Greenville. There’s a good contingent of us in NC.

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
Welcome! I love New Bern… We used to make weekend trips there all the time when I was in school in Greenville. There’s a good contingent of us in NC.

Thank you! That's great, I like it here so far, very quiet and I love downtown.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
My wife's parents used to have a sailboat in the marina out there, before they moved to Oriental. I'm in the Triangle, but have been to New Bern plenty of times!

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
My wife's parents used to have a sailboat in the marina out there, before they moved to Oriental. I'm in the Triangle, but have been to New Bern plenty of times!
Haven't been to the triangle area but I keep hearing about. I need to take a drive and check it out. After coming from RI where I can go from the top of the state to the bottom of the state in effectively 45 to 50 minutes this states a bit bigger 😅

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Welcome to NC, I have been.here for six years now (originally from Colorado) and love it. The weather, the culture (God, Family, Country), the people, and the scenery are all amazing. I love it so much I have slowed my current career because I refuse to move. Welcome to the land of milk and honey.