GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England General Chat

Whispaz

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't want to turn the introduction thread into one for general chat.

Finally got the new wheels in and on. Still waiting on red/gold center caps and new suspension.

Lugnuts stand out now so time to look for a new set

Snoball

Passed Driver's Ed
Bags make wheels like that look great, riding stock or on a sport drop they look, well, as you said, meh. LoL Can't wait to see them put on your ride though! Guess what project we might be working on Thursday? Rear view mirror caps!!!

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
I agree, they will look even better when you tuck them underneath the fenders. Let me know if your VWR springs are up for grab:)

Hi there!

Whispaz

Passed Driver's Ed
Bags make wheels like that look great, riding stock or on a sport drop they look, well, as you said, meh. LoL Can't wait to see them put on your ride though! Guess what project we might be working on Thursday? Rear view mirror caps!!!

Mirror caps on Thursday sounds good. I should be able to make it there earlier then last week too

Snoball

Passed Driver's Ed
Great! I had a couple things come in today. Also got my fairing for my roof rack so I'll bring that as well. I also got the vinyl for the roof, so I guess that is more a real project, so just let me know when you want to have some fun. See you all tonight.