Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just one more reason why I don't get an iPhone.

Chrome on your Android doesn't support extensions, either. Chrome Mobile just doesn't support extensions, period.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Chrome on your Android doesn't support extensions, either. Chrome Mobile just doesn't support extensions, period.
I don't use Chrome. I use Firefox Nightly which has the same extensions as on a PC. Surprised Chrome doesn't have extensions on mobile. But Diggs24 mentioned that you can use Adguard on Safari.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
All this will do will further lower the traffic here.

Can we please get rid of this pop-up, @Gulfer ?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
All this will do will further lower the traffic here.

Can we please get rid of this pop-up, @Gulfer ?
They need the income. For those of us who don't see the ads because we are using an ad blocker we're lucky we can still view everything else fine. Some sites if you block the ads won't let you continue.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
They need the income. For those of us who don't see the ads because we are using an ad blocker we're lucky we can still view everything else fine. Some sites if you block the ads won't let you continue.
I can't change my browser or its options at work and this pop-up is preventing me from viewing new posts. Now I just click on my subscribed posts and move on.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I use Brave browser on Android, I'm positive they have an iphone app also. I've never seen the ads on mobile, but they're constant when I'm browsing on my work computer