GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW 2019/2020 GTI's ***0%*** 72 mos 1st Payment defer 10/20

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Hi Guys, I have 18 cars in stock that qualify INCLUDING a white R 6spd Man... Local Jacksonville FL store, I am new car salesperson and LONG TIME Vdub nut and current MK7 owner. Tier 1 is anything north of FICO 700

If any of you are looking to upgrade or buy your first GTI, you all know 0% is a rare incentive on a GTI AND no payment till October, so drive for free for six months. I have the largest selection in the region, I think I have all the colors, S, SE manuals and DSG, and 1 left 19' autobahn that is the last year of the longer warranty.

I will make it as painless a transaction as possible and will personally inspect and deliver the car to you to make sure its exactly what you want.....

Doug 9043052193

Mods, let me know if it is ok to post this kind of thing.... I have been around for awhile but not sure of protocol thanks...

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
PICS

Attachments

• 20200321_102248.jpg
    20200321_102248.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 251
  • 20200321_102303.jpg
    20200321_102303.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 245
  • 20200321_102458.jpg
    20200321_102458.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 242

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Very cool

Question though...so the no payments for 6 months, does the loan end 72 months from October then?
Essentially making it a 78 month loan with no payments for the first 6 months?

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Very cool

Question though...so the no payments for 6 months, does the loan end 72 months from October then?
Essentially making it a 78 month loan with no payments for the first 6 months?

Yes, that is correct. It is essentially a 0% 78 month loan. Thats bonkers....

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
BUT the customer has less wiggle room on the price, right?
Or is it still somewhat discounted too...just not a crazy $6k off & the 0% off, right?
A bit less. I could have either ~$9K off with my own financing, or ~$7K off with their financing. Either way, it was pretty good.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Yes Sir! Ships Monday, and I should have it on Thursday. I had to have it shipped from Maryland to find that deal, but I'm in quarantine anyway, so I got nothing but time...?

acschuetz

Hey guys, glad to see some of us are trading in or up as it were. Really thinking of trading in the 2016 for a new leftover R (just pushed over 60K on the 2016) don't prefer since lapiz blue is gone. But I gotta say I'm trying to practice patience for the new MK8 R. Any thoughts??

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Hey guys, glad to see some of us are trading in or up as it were. Really thinking of trading in the 2016 for a new leftover R (just pushed over 60K on the 2016) don't prefer since lapiz blue is gone. But I gotta say I'm trying to practice patience for the new MK8 R. Any thoughts??

MK8 would be a big no for me.
- 2019 R has People's warranty.
- MK8 will have too many electronics and driver assist features.
- I am still not sold on the buttonless / minimal buttons in MK8.
- Need to wait at least a couple of years to get them on our shores.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
I sent you a text sir
I saw it come through but was in the middle of a couple of deals and just got home, end of the month craze.... I replied, hmu in the morning, welcome to call or text... -Doug

VWpaniolo

Car(s)
GTI, 240sx, AE86
Jus tto add to this, This Promo will probs end this month in June 2020. Prices are correct as OP mentioned. It took me a while but I finally signed up on the forum and I also work at a VW Dealer, feels good to be a part of the comm.