GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 034Motorsports Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
For anyone concerned about the reverse rake, apparently the 034 shop car has prototype springs on it which has more reverse rake. I don’t work for them so I can’t say why it was advertised that way.

Per the B8 thread I rode in the car briefly and the springs felt nice and controlled. Sporty ride without being overly stiff.

Not my car but here’s a pic with them installed. Minor reverse rake but that’s easy to correct if you are worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LA KINGS

Passed Driver's Ed
Bumping this thread. anyone else given these springs a try and have any first hand experience? Really looking for this sort of moderate drop on springs 'designed' for oem struts that maintain the oem type ride quality with less body roll. I am debating on these or the eibach pro kits. either will be paired with the 034 rear sway bar

RebelGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bumping this thread. anyone else given these springs a try and have any first hand experience? Really looking for this sort of moderate drop on springs 'designed' for oem struts that maintain the oem type ride quality with less body roll. I am debating on these or the eibach pro kits. either will be paired with the 034 rear sway bar

What did you end up getting? I'm trying to decide between these vs Eibach Pro Kits vs EDs.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt

I have the 034 springs on my R. Ride has firmed up to where it should have been from the factory. The understeer I got going around on ramps in the wet is mostly gone. Car seems much easier to point where needed. And remains neutral while doing so. Side to side body roll has also been reduced.

I also added the 034 shock mounts front and rear at the same time as the springs. Just recently installed the 034 rubber coil wraps for the springs. Imho that should have been included.