GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nevvvermind

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Like the title says, I've been bouncing around on this idea for a while. I'm not quite ready to splurge on any with DSG right now, but if someone has an unmarried, AP for the GTI, let me know. I'm not in any rush, the plan was just to wait for November, but I'm getting itchy...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Amy chance you're a veteran or active military? If you buy direct through Cobb, they used to offer a military discount that makes the AP almost as cheap as a used one.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Amy chance you're a veteran or active military? If you buy direct through Cobb, they used to offer a military discount that makes the AP almost as cheap as a used one.
No kidding! I’m not, but that’s cool to hear it’s still a thing.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Sneeky is throwing their tune in with the purchase of an AP… that is the same as buying used with a new map! I’m wondering if they’ve advanced in the last year

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sneeky is throwing their tune in with the purchase of an AP… that is the same as buying used with a new map! I’m wondering if they’ve advanced in the last year
Because I'm temporarily running an IS38 Sneeky was my only choice for an OTS tune for an IS38 on a GTI and it's a very good tune.