GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

neuspeed wheels vs winter/pot holes

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Colorado doesn’t have good snow maintenance? That’s really surprising. I guess it’s so expensive and the populations not that big so they just give up???

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Colorado doesn’t have good snow maintenance? That’s really surprising. I guess it’s so expensive and the populations not that big so they just give up???
i guess if you go up into the mountains and those type of towns they have good snow maintenance. But down in Denver the only thing that really gets touched is the highways and thats because the state takes care of them city streets left up to the county hardly get touched. It is really suprising because I'm from Michigan and when it starts to snow trucks are out and salting the roads getting them ready and it dosent matter what county they in they keep plowing. I have watch a plow truck be going down the road and lift its plow because it crossed county line out here.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
i guess if you go up into the mountains and those type of towns they have good snow maintenance. But down in Denver the only thing that really gets touched is the highways and thats because the state takes care of them city streets left up to the county hardly get touched. It is really suprising because I'm from Michigan and when it starts to snow trucks are out and salting the roads getting them ready and it dosent matter what county they in they keep plowing. I have watch a plow truck be going down the road and lift its plow because it crossed county line out here.

wow. That’s so weird, especially for a place with such a good public transit system like the RTD

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
wow. That’s so weird, especially for a place with such a good public transit system like the RTD
Thats what i had thought to when i first moved out here back in 2006 i was living in Fort Collins we got 12-18 inches of snow every weekend in December. They only plowed the main roads. The road in front of my aptment building was so bad that when you hit one of the snow potholes you would bottom out your car. It was crazy. When i moved back out here in 2019 thought it would have gotten better espicially being down in Denver but nope its not.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thats what i had thought to when i first moved out here back in 2006 i was living in Fort Collins we got 12-18 inches of snow every weekend in December. They only plowed the main roads. The road in front of my aptment building was so bad that when you hit one of the snow potholes you would bottom out your car. It was crazy. When i moved back out here in 2019 thought it would have gotten better espicially being down in Denver but nope its not.

wow. Glad I planned on moving to the mountains in the first place😎