GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Neuspeed Sport springs

mk6matteo

Ready to race!
I’ve been running these springs for almost two years now, and they ride fine. However, I think it may be time to upgrade shocks since I’m still on my OEM’s. Does anyone have any experience pairing these or similar with some aftermarket struts? Koni yellow, or some others?

TIA

tripleS

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2015 GTI S 6MT/PP/LP
Yep! I've enjoyed them immensely paired with Bilstein B8s for over 3 years and counting at this point. It's a comfortable sport suspension on the street and actually nicely controlled on track. Not an overly stiff or track-focused setup by any means, but feels good all around.

You could pair them with Koni Yellows if you want the adjustability to tinker with, and go firmer rebound than the Bils. Either would be a definite improvement over OEM dampers no question.

CamarosRus

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2019 Golf SE
I'm a NOOB owner of a 19 Mk7 Golf SE.....

Planning on ordering 18x8.5 et 45 Wheels (VMR or Enkei) & 235/40-18 Conty DWS tires

Is the Nuespeed / Bilstein B8 the BEST Value, Best Street Set Up for lowering (NO Track)\
or our there Better Set Ups for the $$$$$

Im still reading the LONG suspension thread on this subject

Thanks Chuck Auburn,WA

mk6matteo

Ready to race!
Yep! I've enjoyed them immensely paired with Bilstein B8s for over 3 years and counting at this point. It's a comfortable sport suspension on the street and actually nicely controlled on track. Not an overly stiff or track-focused setup by any means, but feels good all around.

You could pair them with Koni Yellows if you want the adjustability to tinker with, and go firmer rebound than the Bils. Either would be a definite improvement over OEM dampers no question.
thanks man!

anotero

Drag Racing Champion
I run these springs with Koni Yellows (had both installed at the same time). The ride is stiff, planted, and I like it. My wife rides with me occasionally, and she doesn't complain, although she can clearly tell the ride is harsher than in her Beetle. Could my good suspension setup, or could just be a good wife. :)