GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed module

Bigworm420

Car(s)
'20 6speed mk7.5
be careful with those canned octane boosters, most don't give you as much increase as you would think. 1 point of octane doesn't = 1 number at the gas pump from what I remember. Not saying it doesn't help, but just don't think of it as a substitute for proper high-octane fuel.
I also heard of TORCO & many swear by it. A 32oz can in 10 gallons is something like +11 octane. That would be 104 octane using 93... for $130/case of 6, 32oz cans... $28/1 can. Kind of expensive but maybe worth checking out?

Bigworm420

Car(s)
'20 6speed mk7.5
I also heard of TORCO & many swear by it. A 32oz can in 10 gallons is something like +11 octane. That would be 104 octane using 93... for $130/case of 6, 32oz cans... $28/1 can. Kind of expensive but maybe worth checking out?
Screenshot_20210119-181550_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I wouldn't trust the octane booster. I'd just do the 3 to 3.5 gallons of E85. I mixed once every few months. I just have some basic bolt ons.

Your clutch should be ok since its pretty new.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
be careful with those canned octane boosters, most don't give you as much increase as you would think. 1 point of octane doesn't = 1 number at the gas pump from what I remember. Not saying it doesn't help, but just don't think of it as a substitute for proper high-octane fuel.
I've been using Torco octane booster for 50,000 miles and it got me an extra 35 HP over only using 91 octane which is all that's available in AZ. I add enough daily to get to 94 octane.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I wouldn't trust the octane booster. I'd just do the 3 to 3.5 gallons of E85. I mixed once every few months. I just have some basic bolt ons.

Your clutch should be ok since its pretty new.
Except using ethanol reduces your fuel mileage and Torco doesn't. And Torco works see my other post.