GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Is38 Front Mount Intercooler + other goodies = $350- San Francisco Pickup

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
was only used for 5k miles before I went to a bigger intercooler in preparation for a larger hybrid turbo.
in perfect condition, very high quality, my car made 458whp through this intercooler on a mild is38x turbo setup and had great IAT control and is very easy to install too.

brand new cost me $800 before shipping or sales tax.

Yours for $350 price is firm. Pick up in San Francisco only. If you want it, then please message me your phone number and I will call you

price is FIRM

I will also give for free to the buyer of the intercooler:
-some old ECS wheel spacers I have
-and will also throw in an old OBD11 dongle
-and also a brand new set of OEM VW spark plugs as well

Last edited:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
bump, I still have this. If you pick it up I will throw in an old OBD11 dongle I have, and ECS spacers and an extra set of brand new OEM VW spark plugs also.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That's a great deal. I paid way more than that for my used one.

It was 44 degrees last night...and my IATs were around 48 degrees.

turbojzrr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R
was only used for 5k miles before I went to a bigger intercooler in preparation for a larger hybrid turbo.
in perfect condition, very high quality, my car made 458whp through this intercooler on a mild is38x turbo setup and had great IAT control and is very easy to install too.

brand new cost me $800 before shipping or sales tax.

Yours for $350 price is firm. Pick up in San Francisco only. If you want it, then please message me your phone number and I will call you

price is FIRM

I will also give for free to the buyer of the intercooler:
-some old ECS wheel spacers I have
-and will also throw in an old OBD11 dongle
-and also a brand new set of OEM VW spark plugs as well
Any pics?