GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Is38 Front Mount Intercooler - $400

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
was only used for 5k miles before I went to a bigger intercooler in preparation for a larger hybrid turbo in the future

in perfect condition, very high quality, my car made 458whp through this intercooler on a mild is38x turbo setup and had great IAT control run after run.

when I upgraded my car to EQT piping, DBV2 turbo inlet, swapped this Neuspeed FMIC out for APR intercooler, and also retuned from E48 fuel to a stronger E55 fuel, all of those upgraded combined anda more aggressive tune in total I gained 16whp and 10tq. All the hype that this is not a great intercooler for mild turbo setup or is20/is38 is simply incorrect. This is also very easy to install at home.

brand new cost me $800 before shipping or sales tax.

Yours for $400. If you want it, then please message me your phone number and I will call you. If you don't message me your phone number then I will not respond.

I will also throw in some random ECS spacers I got awhile back, extra set of new spark plugs, etc and whatever other random mk7 performance parts I have around

price is FIRM. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That's a great price if the horn and SAI brackets are included. I paid 400 for mine...but I had to buy the horn and SAI brackets...along with the other installation hardware separately.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
That's a great price if the horn and SAI brackets are included. I paid 400 for mine...but I had to buy the horn and SAI brackets...along with the other installation hardware separately.

this comes with everything you get from Neuspeed to install this and it was on my car and taken off and all parts were put in a box. EQT did the install and removal so I can't speak to the exact stuff but this has everything you need for a clean install. agreed $400 for this seems like a great price to me.

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
Pm’d

Koenna

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17' Alltrack SEL
Still available? Where are you located?