GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help Waco, TX aria

vwmk7gti

Hello everyone. First post here. :) I'm looking for someone in the Waco, TX aria with a jack and two jackstands I could borrow for a week or two. I recently moved and just had my turbo go out on my mk7 gti. I have a shop lined up to rebuild it but don't want to go the route of having a mechanic do the work as that's not at all in the budget and would like the learning experience. If anyone has some tools I could borrow and/or would be up to help with this project that would be awesome! Thanks guys!

dupsatou

Passed Driver's Ed
Man, if I lived closer I'd be all over this. An excuse to pull somebody else's car apart instead of mine? Fun times! As it is I'm tempted but I'm in north dallas... If my schedule opens up I'll definitely let you know... Hopefully you find somebody close with free time!

vwmk7gti

@dupsatou

Hey, yeah always fun stuff. Definitely let me know if things change. Any chance you know of anyone with some tools I could borrow or rent? I'm hoping to find someone close but would be willing to drive up to Dallas to borrow stuff if it comes down to it.