GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help tracking a 1929 Ford down in Idaho!!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yes, I know this sounds weird, but had to throw this out.

I’m searching for my dad’s original ‘29 Ford that he built in high school in the 50s. He had to sell it in order to go to school (University of Idaho), joined the Army and left for decades. A recent picture is below, and I believe it might still be around the Boise, Eagle, Meridian or Emmett general area. The owners name is Bruce Moyer.

If anyone has seen this at a car show or is familiar with it, please PM me as I’d like to get in touch with the current owner and try to get it back in the family.

TIA

C2BAB355-31BE-44F1-BC3E-524680641426.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Looks like it’s gonna be an uphill experience

I do wish u luck. Very dope car
I know…. Chances are slim to none. We actually ran into the owner at a local car show when we were there after I redeployed from OIF I for a family reunion. We were all blown away and we asked on the spot if he would sell it and of course the answer was no

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I know…. Chances are slim to none. We actually ran into the owner at a local car show when we were there after I redeployed from OIF I for a family reunion. We were all blown away and we asked on the spot if he would sell it and of course the answer was no
That sucks

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
have you tried a google with Bruce/Idaho or contacting car clubs in Idaho?
Yeah that’s my next move…I think I may have tracked down his phone number…. Your method will confirm it!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So update for those that have posted. After talking with my dad and thinking about all the blood/sweat/tears put into the red '29 Ford which I'll be receiving soon, I realized that while he may have originally built the black '29, this red '29 is truly his.....with all his work, the trips we've taken in it and how he's shipping it to me to enjoy....I'm keeping the red '29....it's truly my dads and I'm happy to have it!

B4B0CCA3-39CF-4589-B011-514546ED0701.jpeg