GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help please, with TRA 60% message displayed

VW Golf 132

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi everyone,
Got my car serviced this morning and when I got back into it, I noticed that there is something on display. It says TRA 60%.

I went back into VW dealers and asked them about it, they said they don't know what it is, they started noticing it on few mk7 Golfs, and they are trying to find out what it is.

So I drove home, this message then displayed TRA 70%,

Does anyone have any idea what it is!???

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
There was a thread on here a few days ago with similar. The car has been put into Transport mode. I assume you have had a software update and it needs to go back to the dealer to get it put back into normal driving mode.

VW Golf 132

Passed Driver's Ed
Seen a thread alri, doesn't say how it was fixed or was it fixed.
I went back to the dealer, they never seen anything like that and don't know what it is. They are contacting VW now to find out what it is.

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Using dealers VAS system, or aftermarket VCDS

The [Transport Mode] function found in the Applications Screen, is used in some vehicles using CAN for diagnostics, to Activate or De-activate a special Transport Mode that is used by the factory to put the cars into a "sleep" mode to conserve battery charge during long periods of inactivity.

[Activate Transport Mode]
Clicking this button will put applicable vehicles into Transport Mode, shutting down most systems.

[De-Activate Transport Mode]
Clicking this button will "wake up" applicable vehicles from Transport Mode, powering up most system.

s7wag

Ready to race!
All done via VCDS...here's a picture that may help you with VW discussion....basically plug in the VCDS cable to OBD port, fire up the software and select "De-activate Transport Mode" and apply it!

Attachments

• VCDS Transport Mode.JPG
    VCDS Transport Mode.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,034