GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Same way. Love the idea of them, but just can't imagine a 40+ yo guy driving around with those, meeting clients, dropping off kids at school etc

That's pretty much it. I think at some point a color like that loses it's luster and just starts to feel a little to forced? I'd hate to want to get rid of a set of wheels because of the color.

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Was about to say get the blue ones, but I guess too late

not brave enough for that one haha

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Car is obviously not black pearl, but I'll share mine anyway.

Hyper Black RSE10's, 18x8.5 ET45. Tires are 245/40/18. Car is lowered on Bilstein's/H&R OE Sport's.

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_201055.jpg
    IMG_20190526_201055.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 280

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Car is obviously not black pearl, but I'll share mine anyway.

Hyper Black RSE10's, 18x8.5 ET45. Tires are 245/40/18. Car is lowered on Bilstein's/H&R OE Sport's.

What brakes are you running?

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got them installed. might need to drop it by an inch now

edit: any idea why my oem vw badge wouldn't fit onto these wheels? I thought I read that you can just swap them in easily

Attachments

• 579D4395-13EC-412E-B1AD-761FDBCD0A94.jpeg
    579D4395-13EC-412E-B1AD-761FDBCD0A94.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Got them installed. might need to drop it by an inch now

edit: any idea why my oem vw badge wouldn't fit onto these wheels? I thought I read that you can just swap them in easily

The mk7 center caps don't fit, it's a different part number from a previous gen. You can get them very cheap though.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
the center caps? mine fit from my 2015
They'll go in, but loosely and you run the risk of losing them unless you put a rubber band around them or some other method of securing them. Neuspeed lists VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171 as working with their wheels, which is slightly different diameter than the wheels on a MK7. You can google them and get a full set cheap online (like under $20)

Last edited:

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
They'll go in, but loosely and you run the risk of losing them unless you put a rubber band around them or some other method of securing them. Neuspeed lists VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171 as working with their wheels, which is slightly different diameter than the wheels on a MK7. You can good them and get a full set cheap online (like under $20)
ah yea, now that you mention that I remember using that metal ring that was on the center caps and moving it from the outside of the cap to the inside in order to make it fit a little more snug. Without that they were kinda loose. Definitely didn't need to buy anything new though, been installed over a year with no issues.