GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It depends a lot on which neuspeed bronze it is on them. The matte bronze is dark and will get lost, gloss bronze pops. It might still get a little lost on black, but it provides a lot more contrast than the picture of matte bronze earlier in the thread.

Here's gloss on my NBM GTI:
IMG_20190819_063902892_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Hyper Black on CSG looks sooooooo good. (y)

thanks! Only problem is wanting to get it repainted since I scraped them a couple times.. neuspeed wont help out, so I’m thinking of just going a different shade or grey or silver.

Navi

Autocross Champion

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
most overused wheel on this platform lol...

gunmetal for me...looks more factory as bronze is an aftermarket color.
Surprisingly haven’t come across another GTI with these. Forums and IG is flooded with them though.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Another question would be 8.5 or 8? Should I just go for 8.5 since I heard they'll be flush? Don't really know too much about wheels/tires
My RSE10’s are pretty damn close to flush. I use 8.5 and a 235-40 tire.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Another question would be 8.5 or 8? Should I just go for 8.5 since I heard they'll be flush? Don't really know too much about wheels/tires

Both widths will sit basically flush, neuspeed has different offsets to make sure they all do. A better question is what size tire you want to run and if you want or are ok with a little stretch. 8" with a 235 series tire will be perfectly square and a touch lighter. The 8.5" will have a little stretch on 235 tires, but nothing terrible. 245 will sit square and likely rub a bit unless you do the fender screw mod.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
The answer is always Hyper Black. It's such a universal color it looks good on anything.

That's what I have on my Dark Iron Blue, with 235/40-18 GMax. See my avatar. Flush in front, slightly inset in the rear. Not worth the hassle of spacers to "fix".

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Hyper Silver , with blue callipers on mine.

Attachments

• 59469456_2332485396771732_5702610791102939136_o.jpg
    59469456_2332485396771732_5702610791102939136_o.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 373

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Was about to say get the blue ones, but I guess too late

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I have weird feelings for blue wheels, I've just never been able to do it. Maybe on my next set.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I have weird feelings for blue wheels, I've just never been able to do it. Maybe on my next set.
Same way. Love the idea of them, but just can't imagine a 40+ yo guy driving around with those, meeting clients, dropping off kids at school etc