GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need $3 more for 2 years 0% on eBay, advice?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I'm buying a set of MT Golf R springs with ~1k miles on them from someone on the forums, and I want to take advantage of the 24 month/0% interest deal on eBay right now to get B6's.

I've got the full kit (front + rear non-DCC B6's for MQB Golf R) in my basket, and I'm at $597 of $600 needed to get the 0% deal.

I looked for Audi Rear Spring pad and couldnt find anything, and looked for MK7 R Estate Rear Springs which was also bunk. What else should I add to my basket on eBay that will be necessary/good insurance on a suspension install? I guess I could buy hardware but im afraid of buying hardware on eBay.

TIA

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
My car has 9K miles, and is 12-13 months old based on build date sticker.

I thought it'd be a good idea to add strut mounts +. bearings to my basket, but they're coming from the UK and it's $200 for a set that doesn't include hardware. I can get a kit from FCP Euro for 179 that includes hardware. Gonna go that route for the mounts.

So... Could still use an idea or two on where else to spend my money for this lol. I could of course do something else unrelated but I'd rather kill as many birds with this stone as possible.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm buying a set of MT Golf R springs with ~1k miles on them from someone on the forums, and I want to take advantage of the 24 month/0% interest deal on eBay right now to get B6's.

I've got the full kit (front + rear non-DCC B6's for MQB Golf R) in my basket, and I'm at $597 of $600 needed to get the 0% deal.

I looked for Audi Rear Spring pad and couldnt find anything, and looked for MK7 R Estate Rear Springs which was also bunk. What else should I add to my basket on eBay that will be necessary/good insurance on a suspension install? I guess I could buy hardware but im afraid of buying hardware on eBay.

TIA
Can you add anything from ebay? If so add an air freshener

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Can you add anything from ebay? If so add an air freshener

Yeah lol I actually went with VW logo “chromies” to round out my wheels I bought last week. That bumped me up to 610. Pulled the trigger.

Now I just gotta buy the front strut mount set from FCPEuro, and source rear Audi Spring Pads + Golf R Estate rear springs, and get it all installed :)

Beyond hype. Never upgraded any suspension components on any of my previous 3 GTI's, and after the initial honeymoon phase post RSB install ended, I realized just how bleh the Alltrack stock suspension is. It just sucks.

Im excited for my Alltrack to drive better than a stock Golf R. So excited lol.

Then I save up for a couple years for the grand finale, swapping my gearbox with a Golf R trans for the shorter gears, a wavetrac, uprated clutch. Already have a Neuspeed DP in my garage awaiting the day I go IS20.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah lol I actually went with VW logo “chromies” to round out my wheels I bought last week. That bumped me up to 610. Pulled the trigger.

Now I just gotta buy the front strut mount set from FCPEuro, and source rear Audi Spring Pads + Golf R Estate rear springs, and get it all installed :)

Beyond hype. Never upgraded any suspension components on any of my previous 3 GTI's, and after the initial honeymoon phase post RSB install ended, I realized just how bleh the Alltrack stock suspension is. It just sucks.

Im excited for my Alltrack to drive better than a stock Golf R. So excited lol.

Then I save up for a couple years for the grand finale, swapping my gearbox with a Golf R trans for the shorter gears, a wavetrac, uprated clutch. Already have a Neuspeed DP in my garage awaiting the day I go IS20.
I’m excited for u! I want a cpo alltrak for rally x!