NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I have the rear side carpets, tire cover and muddy buddy cover I want to get rid of. $75 picked up for all in Clayton.

Attachments

• D4FF55CF-2075-4817-B7C0-05FB3DE66254.jpeg
    D4FF55CF-2075-4817-B7C0-05FB3DE66254.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 79

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
Anyone on here own the black Golf TSI (I think it was, had a Golf TSI front bumper with lighting package headlights) with grey Konig Ampliforms near Concord? I shoulda snapped a pic. Car looked good!

darthmall

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 4mo sportwagen
Any of you guys interested in driving Rockingham Speedway? My buddy Rob is running an event there on 6/26. Details at: https://m4them.com/

Would an event like this destroy my street pads/tires? Had seen it but was concerned it would destroy my stock pads.

Just moved to the Charlotte/Huntersville area - have a silk blue sportwagen 4mo with IS20 and an R estate exhaust.

Are there any regular meets in the area?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Are there any regular meets in the area?
Not VW specific obviously, but C&C Charlotte is one of the largest in the state. Other than that, you're not too far to catch the NC VAG group on mountain runs. The typical route is 40 to Marion and up to Little Switzerland and then BRP up to 421 and then home (mostly triangle and triad).

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
When/where is the NC VAG runs announced?

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
Would an event like this destroy my street pads/tires? Had seen it but was concerned it would destroy my stock pads.

Just moved to the Charlotte/Huntersville area - have a silk blue sportwagen 4mo with IS20 and an R estate exhaust.

Welcome! No it won't destroy them. It's obviously going to cause more wear than normal street driving but just about any type of performance driving does that.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. Thats why I haven't seen anything about NC VAG runs. stupid facebook