GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Planning to do some indoor Karting in Charlotte Wednesday 22 January 2020 at 5:00

PM if you want in, we’ll all be signing up as a group. Best part is week days it’s buy one get one for the races, and they don’t expire!

We have six in the group right now, shooting for a dozen.

https://www.victorylanekarting.com/

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone semi-local to Asheville have factory Monster Mats you are looking to sell?

It's a little far, but someone was selling at set in the local ATLMK7 Facebook group a couple weeks ago.

Mlaplaca08

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve been looking to get my car ceramic coated in the triangle, prices ranging from 500-1300. Seeing if anyone has some firsthand experience of a place they used?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Selling my GTI in a few days, have a few things I'd like to try and sell. I live currently in New Bern, NC so anyone who'd like to pick them up, no shipping charge!

I have my stock full exhaust one piece, taken off at 800 miles so basically new. ($100)
Monster mats front and back ($45)
R600 Intake with full front cowl/open scoops ($200)
Stock turbo outlet ($25)
Stock turbo inlet elbow hose ($20)
Stock DSG shifter assembly ($10)
Roadside Kit never used ($30)

Prices are for pick up, shipping will be extra!

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Anyone semi-local to Asheville have factory Monster Mats you are looking to sell?
Selling my GTI in a few days, have a few things I'd like to try and sell. I live currently in New Bern, NC so anyone who'd like to pick them up, no shipping charge!

I have my stock full exhaust one piece, taken off at 800 miles so basically new. ($100)
Monster mats front and back ($30)
R600 Intake with full front cowl/open scoops ($200)
Red aluminum air scoops ($15)

Prices are for pick up, shipping will be extra!