GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Hmmm...not familiar with Auto Resource.

I'm actually in Raleigh and work right outside of Cary. Do you have any experience with BFI or Turbo Time?

BFI quoted me $400 for an intercooler install. Mike at Auto Resource (it's a one man shop) did it for half the price.

I used Turbo Time for my Legacy GT and they were great, but yeah just Subaru.

MadMen

Ready to race!
Last street wars night at zMax tonight.....

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Anyone planning on going to BFI Octoberfest?

frailingbanjo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6MT
Anyone heading to "Break the Record Night" at Herbie's in Greensboro on Thursday?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got some Koni Yellowl, 034 camber plates, bearings, and rear mounts needing installed. Anyone recommend a good spot somewhat close to Wake Forest for a good price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

monkey_luck

Passed Driver's Ed
I am getting spring and struts installed next week at Euro Solutions(Auto resource Service) in Cary. He quoted $250 for the install and will let you know how it goes.

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Got some Koni Yellowl, 034 camber plates, bearings, and rear mounts needing installed. Anyone recommend a good spot somewhat close to Wake Forest for a good price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Check out Automotive Performance and Chassis in Cary. http://www.performance-chassis.com/

They were too money-hungry for my tastes the last time I was there with my Evo, but I've never had any complaints before that, and the work has always been top-notch. BTW, I'm in WF too... :)

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I was there too. Some nice cars there.