GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Playoffs 2016

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Perfect description

Yeah they are still a hoot to watch if you are into it. I prefer to watch them than watch LBJ or Kobe play hero ball. Their passing efficiency and defense are so much better than the rest of the league that it isn't even fair sometimes. The Heat is the only organization that comes somewhat close to the same level of leadership. OKC will give them some trouble but ultimately I see the Spurs in the west finals, possibly NBA finals.

On another note, Miami let that game get away last night. Too many turnovers and awful offense in last 7 minutes including OT.

codespyder

Ready to race!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Well, like Chuck, I don't really know what to say.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016...me-warriors-game-4-highlights-charles-barkley

That was one of the most depressing, then exciting with some nail-biting, then finally relief, type games I've watched in a long time.

Steph Curry truly is the best basketball player in the universe right now. He deserves every accolade he obtains and record he breaks. SPLASHTASTIC CHEF!!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Time for a little rest while the Dubs wait for OKC and SA to decide who's going the the Conference Finals! Can't wait!!

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn the Western Finals are going to be super entertaining. I can't say the same for the East unless Whiteside returns.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
GSW vs OKC tonight! Let's go Dubnation baby!

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, I am finally done grieving the Heat loss. I can't bring myself to watch the Eastern finals. The match is too lopsided. At least the west is an epic clash. I still think GSW gets past OKC. Should be fun to watch tomorrow night.

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
I know it is tied up and this may sound stupid but Toronto has zero chance of winning the series. And believe me when I tell you this, I would so love to be wrong on this one. I do not like the Cavaliers one bit.

codespyder

Ready to race!
I wouldn't be crushed if we lose the series to the Cavs so long as we keep putting in the effort that we have in Games 3 and 4 instead of the no-show in Games 1 and 2.

My brain says it's unlikely either but I'm hopeful. We've had a great run this season and anything is possible so long as we come out and play hard each and every game.

codespyder

Ready to race!
okay so i'll be crushed if we play the next game like this one