GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Navigation database not available

SIMO989

Hello I have this error in the browser I also deprived to download new maps and use but without solving. does anyone know what it could be?

Attachments

• 401148F0-906F-47DA-8458-86CFB3FFC19B.jpeg
    401148F0-906F-47DA-8458-86CFB3FFC19B.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 1,204

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Mine displayed that when I wiped the card during a map update, I think it displays the same message if you take the card out so it could be that you’ve done as I did and completely wiped all data from it, I had to get a new one as it was no longer recognised as a genuine card so couldn’t be updated!

SIMO989

I'm talking about discover pro mib 2.5. I used sd non-original by downloading the maps from the vw site. I have tried several times to reinstall but I always have the same error.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
I'm talking about discover pro mib 2.5. I used sd non-original by downloading the maps from the vw site. I have tried several times to reinstall but I always have the same error.
Maybe try formatting the card and download the maps again,, something hasn’t worked and the data is missing from the nav unit.

SIMO989

Maybe try formatting the card and download the maps again,, something hasn’t worked and the data is missing from the nav unit.
the data are present because in the information system I see them. I have already tried to download and verified. not so much what rate