GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Native FlexFuel adaptation without ethanol/FF sensor

Razgriz337

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7R
ok, gotcha. How does one enable it via the flash? My primary interest is being able to pop up the data on my polarfis and have it as a viewable piece of data in the built in display in the gauge cluster

Be warned, PolarFIS will not display ethanol content from PID52 on MQB cars. I bought one primarily for this reason and the block is unavailable.

Razgriz337

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7R
ask and ye shall recieve. New firmware update displays alcohol content.

https://www.autopolar.net/polarfis-update-v0-3-0/
Unfortunately it's still not there due to the way they're requesting the content from the ECU. They're using specific UDS requests and not the OBDII PID request.. There's a way around this but it was not present on any of the V3.0 betas or final versions I tried.

About Alcohol percentage, I'm sorry, your reading with VCDS is from Generic OB PID parameters, Polar FIS uses specific channels from VW, doesn't use PIDs, so for the moment is unavailable for your ecu due to is not documented in VW channels (I personally have checked it), maybe in future updates VW release that channel and we can add it.

Best regards.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Unfortunately it's still not there due to the way they're requesting the content from the ECU. They're using specific UDS requests and not the OBDII PID request.. There's a way around this but it was not present on any of the V3.0 betas or final versions I tried.
well crap. You seem like you've been in contact with them about it already. Still gonna update my polarfis and see if it works.