GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nashville Folks

FST_NML

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI S DSG LP/PP
Yes, I've been told by his employees that he doesn't install outside parts. Maybe he doesn't want to install something that wouldn't fit right or wouldn't last, although I don't know why he wouldn't if you accept to take all responsibilities if it goes south ?‍♂️

On another topic, any recommendation for a shop that does alignment with aftermarket suspension, especially if want to have some camber up front? I have ST XTA coilovers on, not sure if that matters. I asked GPO and they do, but I like options.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Yes, I've been told by his employees that he doesn't install outside parts. Maybe he doesn't want to install something that wouldn't fit right or wouldn't last, although I don't know why he wouldn't if you accept to take all responsibilities if it goes south ?‍♂️

On another topic, any recommendation for a shop that does alignment with aftermarket suspension, especially if want to have some camber up front? I have ST XTA coilovers on, not sure if that matters. I asked GPO and they do, but I like options.
Try German Motorworks. They just moved to beautiful new shop!

sackofcheese

I’m just up north in Bowling Green, but I come down to Nashvegas often.

Attachments

• BFC3D6D0-6D82-4565-9C72-1EB0BE1E3200.jpeg
    BFC3D6D0-6D82-4565-9C72-1EB0BE1E3200.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 107

FST_NML

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI S DSG LP/PP
Try German Motorworks. They just moved to beautiful new shop!
So I called them, and the dude on the phone told me they don't work on VW??? I didn't ask about the alignment stuff but a DSG oil change since mine is coming up soon, he asked what car and said they only work on Bentley and <something else I don't remember> .

I just checked their website and VW/Audi is indeed not on the list of makes they service.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Anyone here a member of Dubs of Nashville? I see a bunch VWs parked together at Cars and Coffee, and it looks like it's that group
yes i am active member of that group.