GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Name of these wheels? And quality

Aliu121

Ride
19' SE DSG
Hi everyone, I was browsing for new wheels online and saw a listing for these wheels. Im not sure if there's an actual name for this wheel or not, but does anyone have experience buying a "lower cost" aftermarket wheel? I really like the look of these, but dont mind paying more for better quality.

Thanks

jimlloyd40

Drag Racing Champion
Ride
2018 SE DSG
Kind of funny that the listing didn't name the brand but they sure look like they will get scratched all to hell from curbs. Those spokes stick way out.

Faceman

Go Kart Champion
Ride
'17 GSW 4Motion
Kind of funny that the listing didn't name the brand but they sure look like they will get scratched all to hell from curbs. Those spokes stick way out.
I'm not sure what you mean, they appear to be flush with the lip.

No brand=repro wheels. I've bent a few "flow formed" wheels due to the road conditions here, no name cast wheels would be trashed even quicker.

jimlloyd40

Drag Racing Champion
Ride
2018 SE DSG
Looks like the spokes protrude beyond the edge of the wheel to me but I guess it's hard to tell without a picture from the side.